With Christmas Jumper Day just a few sleeps away, there is just enough time to to get your last minute orders in. So be sure to select next day delivery or pop in store to purchase them to make sure they arrive on time. I think it’s wonderful being able to wear these jumpers, whilst raising money for such a good cause.
I have more than my fair share of jumpers, with many in different colours and styles. There is nothing better than snuggling in a jumper when the weather get cold. But for some reason, I only own one Christmas Jumper. It has Santa Claus on the front with the beard made from this really soft fabric! Nothing says Christmas time more than a big cosy Christmas Jumper!
So here it is, my top jumper picks for this year. The majority of these jumpers are under £25, with lots of options for your different tastes in clothing.
All jumper links are featured down below if you are having trouble seeing the product selection 🙂
12 Christmas Jumpers
My Favourite Jumpers
– Oasis Xmas Ice skates sweat top – £30.40
– White Stuff Stanley Stag Jumper, Grey – £44
– Topshop Christmas Jewelled Jumper – £59
– Club L Textured Jolly Merry Christmas Jumper – £18
– Asos Christmas Jumper With Vintage Fairisle With Roll Neck – £26
– Asos Christmas Jumper With Sequin Pudding Elbow Patches – £22
– Brave Soul Christmas Penguin Jumper – £16
– Brave Soul Sequin Star Christmas Jumper – £16
– New Look Christmas Twinkle & Sparkle Jumper – £19.99
– New Look Sequin Embellished Christmas Jumper – £19.99
– Brave Soul Christmas Polar Bear Jumper – £20
– Asos Christmas Tree Jumper With Pom Pom Baubles – £28
I chose to go with a more neutral pallet for the jumper selection. Ones which are slightly more practical and classier so you can rock them for the rest of the month! The jumper selection this year has been really lovely, there are some amazing finds.
Which Christmas Jumper have you gone with this year? Are you going all out there with your design or more classy??