Tomorrow is the 13th July and that is the day I turn 18!It has been very annoying the past few months being stuck at 17. There are so many things I would love to do but I haven’t been old enough… it is the stupid little things like set up a PayPal account, check into a hotel and even vote in the latest general elections. It has been really irritating because I am a responsible person but I still have restrictions like I am a child. So I am glad to be turning 18 and in honour of that I decided to take a trip to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. So as you are reading this I will be wandering the streets and having a lovely adventure.
In honour of me turning 18 I thought it would be nice to share 18 things you might not know about me…
- I have green/ hazel eyes.
- My height is 5ft 3″
- Autumn is my favourite season.
- My dream holiday destination is to the Faroe Islands.
- When I was younger my natural hair colour was blonde.
- I went abroad for the first time in 2015, I spent the day in Paris.
- My favourite perfume smell is Marc Jacobs Daisy, this is my special occasion perfume! I think it smells amazing.
- I have braces, I got them a year ago and they will off in the next few months.
- For A-Level’s I did Fine Art, Media Studies and Design Technology.
- I used to go horse riding it was my favourite hobby a few years ago.
- I recently got my first car!! It is a little Toyota Yaris and I love with it.
- I don’t like hot weather that much (or freezing cold for that matter)….
- I have 10 ear piercings, they will hopefully have all rose gold jewellery soon!
- My favourite film is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It’s a good old classic.
- My favourite song at the moment is by Macklemore it’s called Glorious, this is such a soulful song!
- My favourite TV show is probably Gossip Girl.
- I love fluffy socks, cosy blankets and warm hot water bottles when its cold.
- ASOS and H&M are my favourite places to shop for clothes.
I hope you have learnt something new about me, is there anything that is surprising?